Application period: 09 May 2023 – 10 November 2023
Total budget: BGN 240,000,000
Purpose of the procedure: The current procedure is in implementation of the investment “Support for energy from renewable sources for households” under the component “Low Carbon Economy” of the National Plan for Recovery and Sustainability of the Republic of Bulgaria.
The purpose of the investment is to increase the use of renewable energy in the final energy consumption in the household sector by providing financing for:
- Component 1: Purchase of solar installations for domestic hot water supply (DHW);
- Component 2: Purchase of photovoltaic systems up to 10 kWp, including electrical energy storage systems
1) To be natural persons, Bulgarian citizens, citizens of another member state of the European Union or citizens of a third country with the status of permanent residents in the Republic of Bulgaria, living in their own dwelling – a single-family residential building or their own dwelling in a multi-family building;
2) Be the owners of the home they are applying for. In the event that the applicant is a co-owner of the dwelling and owns less than 51% of the common shares thereof, written consent is required from the other co-owner(s) with whom the applicant owns more than half of the ownership of the dwelling. The consent of the co-owner(s) is certified by a declaration from the respective co-owner(s).
When the home is owned by spouses in a marital property regime, the consent of the applicant’s spouse is not necessary. When the home is owned by one or more minors and minors and his/her sole parent and the parent owns less than 51% of the common shares of the home, the children’s consent is not required.
3) Their permanent address is in the dwelling they are applying for;
4) To have paid the local taxes and fees due at the time of application for the real estate in which the photovoltaic system or DHW will be installed.
Applicants’ housing requirements:
1) The dwelling with which the application is made must be located within the regulatory boundaries of the settlement on the territory of the relevant municipality;
2) The apartment applied for should be used only for residential purposes;
3) At the address of the residence there is no trader registered in the Commercial Register or a legal entity registered in the Register of Non-Profit Legal Entities;
4) To have been used an inefficient source of heat energy (stove, boiler, fireplace, etc.) of solid fuel (wood, coal, etc.) in the dwelling – at the time of submission of the proposal or before the delivery, installation and commissioning of solar installation for DHW or photovoltaic system up to 10 kWp;
5) Electricity has been consumed in the dwelling at least 6 months before the submission of the proposal under this procedure (in the case of a proposal under Option 2 of readiness) or before the commissioning of a solar installation for DHW or a photovoltaic system up to 10 kWp (in the case of a proposal under Option 1 on standby);
6) In the event that the dwelling is located in a multi-family building, the consent of the condominium is required (presentation of a copy of the Decision of the General Assembly of the owners pursuant to Art. 17, Para. 2, Item 5 of the Condominium Management Act with a majority of not less than 67 per cent ideal parts of the common parts) and issued a building permit for the construction of a solar installation for DHW or for a photovoltaic system up to 10 kWp.
- Delivery and installation of a solar installation for domestic hot water supply, including technical introduction (commissioning) of the solar installations – purchase of fittings, cables, structure for installation of the facility, etc.
- Delivery and installation of a photovoltaic system up to 10 kWp, which may include an electrical energy storage system, including technical introduction (commissioning) of the photovoltaic systems – purchase of fittings, cables, structure for installation of the facility, inverters, etc.
- costs for the delivery and installation of solar installations or photovoltaic systems up to 10 kWp (including, at the request of the applicant, an electrical energy storage system);
- costs for technical introduction (commissioning) of solar installations or photovoltaic systems – purchase of fittings, cables, structure for installation of the facility, inverters, etc.;
- costs of value added tax.
Readiness of investment implementation proposals:
- Option 1: The proposal is for the financing of an investment where the activities for the commissioning of a solar installation for domestic hot water supply or for the commissioning of a photovoltaic system up to 10 kWp, which may include an electrical energy storage system, are completed in the period from June 7, 2022 until the submission of the proposal by the candidate under the present procedure.
- Option 2: The proposal is for the financing of an investment in which the supply, installation and commissioning activities of a solar installation for domestic hot water supply or the supply, installation and commissioning of a photovoltaic system up to 10 kWp, which may include systems for the storage of electrical energy, are in the process of implementation at the time of the conclusion of the financing contract with the final recipient or will be implemented after the conclusion of the contract.
IMPORTANT: Each final recipient initially finances all activities with its own funds. The BFP is paid after the conclusion of a financing contract and after the submission of a financial and technical report on the proposal for the implementation of the investment and a request for payment.
Amount of the grant:
- Maximum amount of the grant for a proposal under:
- Component 1: Purchase of solar installations for DHW – up to 100% of the value of the installation, but not more than BGN 1,960.83;
- Component 2: Purchase of photovoltaic systems up to 10 kWp, including the electrical energy storage systems – up to 70% of the value of the system, but not more than BGN 15,000.
Duration of the projects: up to 18 months
For consultation on eligibility, required documents and assistance in applying under this procedure, please contact our team of professionals through the contact form: https://tetra-solutions.eu/en/contact/ or by phone +359 898 573 914.
Contact us today so we can succeed together!